Fill out the form below
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and proactive Account Manager to join our Sydney agency. You will be overseeing and managing a strong portfolio of clients across various industries.
Some relevant duties include:
- Understanding of current trends in digital technology and digital marketing
- Develop and Implement online growth strategies for clients
- Understands Agency’s integrated offering and has a deep understanding of all aspects of communication development and production
- Develops trusting client/agency relationships by efficiently meeting the day-to-day client needs.
- Begins to think strategically and owns all tactical briefs
- Builds full knowledge of agency’s offerings, mission and vision.
- Develop Campaign Analysis and Case Studies at the end of campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report and analyse website analytics.
Skills & Experience
- 4 years creative/marketing agency experience in account service
- Confident speaker with strong communication skills. Ability to present both formally and informally when needed with clients and internally.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at the one time with ease
- Keen problem solver who is determined to learn what they don’t already know.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Highly organised, hardworking and self-disciplined individual who demonstrates initiative with an enthusiastic “can do” approach to all tasks
- Experience in delivering end-to-end marketing strategies by deadlines