Adcreators is a creative and marketing company based in Sydney with offices in Melbourne and abroad. With a diverse client portfolio spanning across a range of professional industries, we’re constantly seeking skilled talent to join our growing team.
- Produce online videos and photos
- Work with the creative design team on concepts, planning shoots (in-studio and on location), sourcing any necessary props and costumes, obtaining model releases, shooting video, editing in AfterEffects/Premiere Pro/Audition
- Edit additional videos and photos based on supplied footage and photography
- Brainstorming and storyboarding of video and photo ideas, different content categories, and how it can drive brand engagement and sales.
- Ability to assist the creative team with other roles as required.
- Have previous experience in videography/photography and content creation – Preferably 2-3 years minimum.
- Have a strong understanding of graphics design & video/photo editing
- Have a strong understanding of social media
- Have extremely high attention to detail
- Skills and attributes aside, company culture is very important to us and you must be a positive person who is always seeking to learn more and grow personally and professionally.
- Time management skills to maximise productivity
- Passionate about photography & design
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to accept and deliver constructive criticism
- Flexibility to work where you feel most productive
- Work with clients you actually like
- Collaborative team environment across the network
- Brand new office with a library, PS4, ping pong, Gym, monthly massages and a food bar.
- Access to development courses and additional training from our internal Learning & Development team
- Team Events
- Participate as a team, and give back to those in need in our annual One Day for Change, volunteering day
Perfect, just send us your CV, portfolio and a cover letter that highlights why you think you are suitable and anything else that you think we would find beneficial to your application