Senior Software Engineer Team Lead
We are looking for a Software Engineering Team Leader to join our team, who develop tools and services to help support our clients. You’ll be leading a team of Software Developers to build consumer-facing web-based software and mobile products whilst enabling and empowering your team to build quality software.
- Leading, enabling and mentoring your team
- Writing clean, tested, scalable and performant solutions.
- Lead on architectural decisions and enabling your team to implement solutions
- Resolve defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production and post-release patches.
- Have a strong understanding and experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) application architectures.
- Lead projects from inception and architecture through to delivery.
- Participate in project architecture design
- Development of new features and modules, as well as maintaining the existing.
- Code reviews, Performance of the web software.
What Do You Need?
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Has Minimum 6+ years in development/software engineering and has extensively knowledge of working in Agile organisations
- Extensive experience in building RESTful and SOAP Webservices
- Experience developing web, software or mobile apps
- Strong front-end and back-end experience
- An understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- An understanding of unit testing, Test Driven Development (TDD), and functional automated testing
- AWS knowledge/experience
- Passion for technical leadership
- Experience with automated testing
Go on then, click submit, we would love to see your application pop up