- Develop social media strategy
- Support the Social Team manage a portfolio of diverse clients
- Oversee the quality of work and performance by the Social team, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Track, analyse and report on social media and content performance/metrics, including using Google Analytics and social media analysis tools
- Create original content
- Be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness, traffic, engagement, conversions and retention.
- Maintaining a level of quality assurance and holding the team accountable for delivering campaigns and executions with precision
- Embed new methods and tools, including finding opportunities to bring in newer social capabilities to unlock greater customers value
- Develop strong partnerships with your clients, both senior and day to day, by becoming an indispensable partner in helping them overcome challenges and identify opportunities
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Minimum 3 years experience in content-focused marketing in an agency
- Proven experience executing end-end social media strategy to drive brand engagement and growth KPIs, whilst managing online communities.
- Have a solid knowledge of FB Ads Manager and social scheduling tools
- A great brand storyteller with strong written and oral communication skills
- Working with client teams to manage and implement partnership and influencer strategies
- Proficient knowledge and experience across all social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat & LinkedIn
- Experience scoping projects, providing forecasts and driving ongoing process improvement
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously and make smart, fast decisions
- Ability to work well in a team, to shine as an individual and to maintain a sense of humor.
Here are a few of the perks:
- A genuinely fun, talented and intelligent team you will want to hang out with outside of work
- Work with clients you actually like
- Special guest speakers to expand your thinking
- Team events
- Brand new office, PlayStation, Netflix, Ping Pong, Gym, monthly Massages.
- With 4 diverse businesses across the Group, you’ll find a wealth of experience, talent and career paths.
Adcreators Australia encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply