Social Media Manager
As an advocate for the brand, we’re looking for an experienced Content Writer to align our strategy, brand, digital, social & content and search services. Setting the vision for the brands we partner with, this requires establishing a clear and cohesive content strategy across all online and offline platforms.
Collaborating with team members across each department, the Content Writer will be an agent of change, delivering compelling campaigns; mastering engaging content, and providing insightful and relevant information people can resonate with.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms particularly Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and Instagram.
- The ability to develop content that builds brand awareness, generates traffic and engages our diverse audiences.
- Exceptional writing skills, encompassing excellent spelling, grammar and an ability to articulate a story and message in a fun and engaging way.
- Experience in SME social media strategy, post creation and community management.
- Experience in creating and running a social media calendar.
- Experience with the creation, management of Facebook Ads.
- Knowledge of Photoshop an advantage.
- Experience in Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns.
- Excellent written English skills a must. A background in journalism, research and writing an advantage.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a specific brand voice translating that to effective social media content and strategy.
- Ability to multi-task essential.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills – the ability to manage multiple social communities and projects at once.
- Coordinating with graphic designers, clients and photographers for additional content as needed
- Formal qualifications in Marketing, Media, Communications, or Digital Marketing
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience managing Social Media platforms
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience executing a result-driven social media strategy across multiple channels